soon more information
Zandvoort Finale Races, Zandvoort, The Netherlands, 5-7 October
It is party time in the Dunes we always say. Within 5 minutes you are from the circuit on the beach of Zandvoort. Zandvoort has a racing history which is unbelievable big. The track flows through the dunes of the The Netherlands and is really a tough cookie to handle. Corners like Scheivlak and Arie Lyendijk are putting the mess in your brain at full 100% concentration. The last years Zandvoort made a mess of the Finale races. Well it is back on the calendar where you want to be. Together with the organisation of the circuit the YTCC and also some other Historic race series are going to make an event of it where afterwards you will say, I want to get back to that. We promise you, you will.
Mind you Zandvoort will be only 94 dB allowed.
1x Qualification (25”), 3 races (30”each)
Price: 450 euro when payment before 10/09/2018 (after this date 495 euro)
DOWNLOAD INVOICE: Zandvoort invoice
NOTE: YOU ARE FULLY REGISTERED WHEN PAYMENT IS DONE. WE SERVE FIRST PAID FIRST ON LIST AND FULL = FULL
For all registrations : If you can not enter a race weekend you are yourself responsible for finding a replacement and to sell your startgrid ticket. Of course if we find a replacement driver for you or have one on the reserve list we help you with that and we will refund you your registration fee.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT EVENTS LOOK AT OUR WEBSITE
OF OUR FACEBOOK PAGE Youngtimer Touring Car Challenge
ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS JUST CONTACT US AT firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0031 6 54664422 (Randall)
The YTCC team
Ignatius de Bakker
Hans van Putten
FOR 2018 nothing changed in our Technical regulations. So there is still a lot allowed. But our TC will not let you drive this year if the following items are not conform our regulations. They are not the worst things in the world and mostly for your own safety.
We are racing on big events this year, the technical scrutineering will be done by our own FIA licensed scrutineering team but also we work together with TC from other countries.SAFETY 2018
- Driver equipment, helmets must be up to latest standard regulations.
- Safety harness has to be within expire date. Minimum 5 point harness
- Race seat not older than 5 years from production date. See FIA regulations.
- Extinguisher checked maximum 2 years
- Tow eye/hook front and rear minimum 60mm
- Cars must have on front minimum daylight and rear lights including rain light.
- Rear spoilers can only be allowed on car when in the time period it raced or could have raced (before 1990) that type of spoiler already was produced and mounted on car. (or same type of car) After market modern spoilers or spoilers from a later period (90’s) are not allowed.
- FIA HTP pass is NOTrequired