we will update this page every week
Le Mans Historic, Le Mans Bugatti, France, 7-9 September
CHECK FOR PLACES
We think the most difficult circuit on the calendar will be Le Mans. Yes we are back. You want to race there if you have never done it before. The first time under the Dunlop bridge is magic. The first time between the big Grandstands mind-blowing. Driving for the first time out of the famous pitstreet is an experience you will tell everybody you bump into. The Bugatti circuit is not easy to learn. Every lap you will think that must be possible to do faster. Le Mans will not come often on the YTCC calendar. Its very rare that we find a place over here. So do not miss this opportunity.
1x Qualification (25”), 3 races (30”each)
Price: 800 euro when payment done before 05/08/2018 (after this date price will be 895)
DOWNLOAD INVOICE: ytcc-le-mans-historic-2018-invoice
EXTRA INFORMATION: DRIVERS
ALL INFORMATION DOWNLOAD:
FRENCH : Lettre info concurrents HT Le Mans 2018
ENGLISH : Lettre info concurrents HT Le Mans 2018 – UK
MAP : Accès Circuit Le Mans
This event only TAG HEUER CHRONOLEC transponders : at circuit for 50 euro rent
Pitbox available at organisation : HVM Historic tour, www.hvmracing.fr, Price weekend 580 euro (box 5×15)
Before event Friday: extra training sessions, 25 minutes 100 euro each 20 minutes 80 euro each. Tickets available at organisation HVM at circuit.
NOISE LEVEL ; 105 dB
TIME SCHEDULE : HORAIRES HT LE MANS 2018_V2
NOTE: YOU ARE FULLY REGISTERED WHEN PAYMENT IS DONE. WE SERVE FIRST PAID FIRST ON LIST AND FULL = FULL
For all registrations : If you can not enter a race weekend you are yourself responsible for finding a replacement and to sell your startgrid ticket. Of course if we find a replacement driver for you or have one on the reserve list we help you with that and we will refund you your registration fee.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT EVENTS LOOK AT OUR WEBSITE
OF OUR FACEBOOK PAGE Youngtimer Touring Car Challenge
NOT ON LIST BUT WANT TO DRIVE MAKE YOUR PAYMENT ASAP.
ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS JUST CONTACT US AT firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0031 6 54664422 (Randall)
The YTCC team
Ignatius de Bakker
FOR 2018 nothing changed in our Technical regulations. So there is still a lot allowed. But our TC will not let you drive this year if the following items are not conform our regulations. They are not the worst things in the world and mostly for your own safety.
We are racing on big events this year, the technical scrutineering will be done by our own FIA licensed scrutineering team but also we work together with TC from other countries.SAFETY 2018
- Driver equipment, helmets must be up to latest standard regulations.
- Safety harness has to be within expire date. Minimum 5 point harness
- Race seat not older than 5 years from production date. See FIA regulations.
- Extinguisher checked maximum 2 years
- Tow eye/hook front and rear minimum 60mm
- Cars must have on front minimum daylight and rear lights including rain light.
- Rear spoilers can only be allowed on car when in the time period it raced or could have raced (before 1990) that type of spoiler already was produced and mounted on car. (or same type of car) After market modern spoilers or spoilers from a later period (90’s) are not allowed.
- FIA HTP pass is NOT required