soon more information
Spa Summer Classic, Spa Francorchamps, Belgium, 22-24 June
we have space for you if you want to drive please contact email@example.com
This year YTCC will have his own starting grid again. Spa is Spa. Spa Summer Classic an event where there is enough to see and yes Spa is always mind blowing in a race car.
1x Qualification (25”) – 3 races (each 30”)
Price: 725 euro when payment before 01/06/2018 (after this date 795 euro)
DOWNLOAD INVOICE : ytcc-spa-summer-classic-2018-invoice
Friday : June 22, 11.05 Qualification – 25″
Saturday : June 23, 10.15 RACE 1 – 30″
Sunday : June 24, 10.15 RACE 2 , 16.35 RACE 3 – each 30″
ALL INFORMATION FOR SPA:
GO TO: SPA SUMMER CLASSIC SITE – DRIVERS DOC.
INSTRUCTIONS TECHNICAL SCRUTINEERING (will be done on paddock YTCC)
DRIVERS EQUIPMENT CHECK IN PITBUILDING
INTSRUCTION PADDOCK AND RADIO COMMUNICATION
DRIVERS BRIEFING (10.00 Friday)
Further INFORMATION SPA :
Provisional Entry list for Spa, will follow
NOTE: YOU ARE FULLY REGISTERED WHEN PAYMENT IS DONE. WE SERVE FIRST PAID FIRST ON LIST AND FULL = FULL
For all registrations : If you can not enter a race weekend you are yourself responsible for finding a replacement and to sell your startgrid ticket. Of course if we find a replacement driver for you or have one on the reserve list we help you with that and we will refund you your registration fee.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT EVENTS LOOK AT OUR WEBSITE
OF OUR FACEBOOK PAGE Youngtimer Touring Car Challenge
ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS JUST CONTACT US AT firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0031 6 54664422 (Randall)
The YTCC team
Ignatius de Bakker
Hans van Putten
FOR 2018 nothing changed in our Technical regulations. So there is still a lot allowed. But our TC will not let you drive this year if the following items are not conform our regulations. They are not the worst things in the world and mostly for your own safety.
We are racing on big events this year, the technical scrutineering will be done by our own FIA licensed scrutineering team but also we work together with TC from other countries.SAFETY 2018
- Driver equipment, helmets must be up to latest standard regulations.
- Safety harness has to be within expire date. Minimum 5 point harness
- Race seat not older than 5 years from production date. See FIA regulations.
- Extinguisher checked maximum 2 years
- Tow eye/hook front and rear minimum 60mm
- Cars must have on front minimum daylight and rear lights including rain light.
- Rear spoilers can only be allowed on car when in the time period it raced or could have raced (before 1990) that type of spoiler already was produced and mounted on car. (or same type of car) After market modern spoilers or spoilers from a later period (90’s) are not allowed.
- FIA HTP pass is NOTrequired