BRANDS HATCH MASTERS, England, 26-27 May SOLD OUT FULL STARTGRID
Brands Hatch. For a lot of you a dream comes true. A long long time ago we raced with the series in England. Must be around the time of King Arthur. But we are back and the British will going to notice that. The GP circuit is waiting for you. One qualification and 2 races during this Master event. We wanted more track time but there wasn’t any left over. Brands is bloody expensive but who cares its Brands, there are British fans, there is also Beer and Pubs and there is paddock Hill bend. Are you willing to take the challenge.
1x Qualification (30”) – 2 races (each 30”)
INFORMATION ABOUT EVENT:
TIME SCHEDULE : provisional : timetable-27-28-may-brands-hatch-gp-issue-one
Paddock plan : paddock-plan-masters-festival-26-27-05-18-issue-one
Brands Hatch: msv-maps-brands-hatch-a5
FINAL INSTRUCTIONS : final-instructions-issue-one-26-27-05-18-bh-gp
TESTING AT BRANDS HATCH : CLICK HERE
PADDOCK WILL NOT BE OPEN BEFORE THURSDAY 19.00 hour GB time
FRIDAY PADDOCK OPEN FROM 07.00 hour GB time.
NOTE: YOU ARE FULLY REGISTERED WHEN PAYMENT IS DONE. WE SERVE FIRST PAID FIRST ON LIST AND FULL = FULL
For all registrations : If you can not enter a race weekend you are yourself responsible for finding a replacement and to sell your startgrid ticket. Of course if we find a replacement driver for you or have one on the reserve list we help you with that and we will refund you your registration fee.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT EVENTS LOOK AT OUR WEBSITE
OF OUR FACEBOOK PAGE Youngtimer Touring Car Challenge
ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS JUST CONTACT US AT email@example.com or phone 0031 6 54664422 (Randall)
The YTCC team
Ignatius de Bakker
Hans van Putten
FOR 2018 nothing changed in our Technical regulations. So there is still a lot allowed. But our TC will not let you drive this year if the following items are not conform our regulations. They are not the worst things in the world and mostly for your own safety.
We are racing on big events this year, the technical scrutineering will be done by our own FIA licensed scrutineering team but also we work together with TC from other countries.SAFETY 2018
- Driver equipment, helmets must be up to latest standard regulations.
- Safety harness has to be within expire date. Minimum 5 point harness
- Race seat not older than 5 years from production date. See FIA regulations.
- Extinguisher checked maximum 2 years, for England only FOAM
- Tow eye/hook front and rear minimum 60mm
- Cars must have on front minimum daylight and rear lights including rain light.
- Rear spoilers can only be allowed on car when in the time period it raced or could have raced (before 1990) that type of spoiler already was produced and mounted on car. (or same type of car) After market modern spoilers or spoilers from a later period (90’s) are not allowed.
- FIA HTP pass is NOTrequired